Episode 8: Ditching Wall Street for Fitness & Wellness with Jenn Trepeck
Ditching Wall Street for Fitness & Wellness with Jenn Trepeck
Discount code for 10% off: 10OFFMA
Jenn Trepeck is an Optimal Health Coach, Podcaster, and Business Consultant. First, Jenn talks about why she left the world of Wall Street to pursue her passion for fitness, wellness, and nutrition. Jenn dives into the ways in which she helps her clients with weight management, stress, sleep, and energy. Then, Jenn jumps into the problems going on with the supplement industry. Tune in as Jenn gives tips for buying supplements and how you can instantly boost your immune system!
IN THIS EPISODE:
- [06:30] Why Jenn left the world of Wall Street to pursue her passion for fitness, wellness, and nutrition.
- [11:00] Jenn’s specialty is weight management. However, she also deals with stress, sleep, and energy.
- [19:15] The supplement industry is massive; we need to realize that supplements won’t fix poor nutrition.
- [26:00] What to look for when you’re shopping for supplements.
- [38:20] Tips for boosting your immune system with vitamin D.
- A win from the pandemic is that people are starting to notice the importance of their health.
- You can’t supplement against questionable lifestyle choices.
- Health is not the lack of disease; health is vitality and energy.
- Proprietary blends are a massive red flag for supplements; you need to know what is in the blend.
Jenn Trepeck is described as a “force of nature" in the wellness space. She is an Optimal Health Coach, Podcaster and Business Consultant. After graduating from the University of Michigan Ross School of Business, Jenn founded Better Life Now LLC while working full time in hedge funds. After over a decade of coaching clients, Jenn started Salad with a Side of Fries Podcast to help pay it forward and reach a larger audience to teach the nutrition education we are all supposed to know but no one ever taught us.
Jenn implements revenue generating wellness programs in doctors' offices, salons and spas to further expand impact and help change the state of healthcare as a Certified Transitions Lifestyle Coach and Consultant with nutraMetrix Custom Health Solutions. When not hunkered-down at home during a pandemic, Jenn is typically working out at Physique57, discovering hidden gem restaurants in NYC or traveling to spend time with friends and family.